Doh Team Index du Forum

Doh Team
Doh Team home

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

10th straight start without a

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Doh Team Index du Forum -> Hall d'accueil -> Bar de Moe
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 18 Oct - 02:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: 10th straight start without a Répondre en citant

Claudio Ranieri says the heart and the soul of his players is the reason behind Leicesters incredible Premier League title success. Tottenhams failure to beat Chelsea on Monday Night Football handed the Foxes their first top-flight title in their 132-year history, with two games remaining this season. Claudio Ranieri has paid tribute to his players after Leicester clinched the title The Leicester boss flew to Italy on Sunday to spend some time with his 96-year-old mother in Rome but revealed he made it back to England in time to see the moment Leicester became champions. I feel good, I feel good you can imagine, Ranieri told Sky Sports News HQs Rob Dorsett on arriving at Leicesters training ground on Tuesday morning. I had lunch with my mother then I came back with our plane and arrived at 7 oclock and at 8 oclock, I watched the match. The emotions were at the maximum. Claudio Ranieri I was home to watch the match. I had lunch with my mother then I came back with our plane and arrived at 7 oclock and at 8 oclock, I watched the match. The emotions were at the maximum. Heres a look at Leicester Citys remarkable journey from administration to the Premier League title Asked what was the secret to Leicesters remarkable campaign, which has seen them lose just three matches en route to claiming the league, the Italian said: I dont know the secret. I think the players, their heart and their soul won it. Ranieri: National treasure Adam Bate on how Leicesters manager has handled an extraordinary year... Asked what the first league title win of his 30-year managerial career means to him, Ranieri said: It means the job is good. I am very, very happy now because if I won this title at the beginning of my career, maybe I would have forgotten it by now. A collection of Ranieris most amusing quotes over the season No, now I am a very, very old man and I can feel much better.Ranieri said he had not spoken to his players yet, explaining he will wait for them and we will enjoy it together, before adding he is already thinking about a bright future for Leicester going forward. The Tottenham players were gracious after losing the title to Leicester and praised the Foxes massive achievement I say every time I am very happy for the fans, the chairman, and everybody, for all of the Leicester community.We want to improve. We want to improve a lot. Also See: Leicester win Premier League Ranieri: National treasure Champions: How the world reacted WATCH: Goal that sealed the title T. J. Carrie Jersey . In an interview with La Presse this week, the five-time Stanley Cup champion and three-time NHL scoring leader specifically took aim at wingers Thomas Vanek and Max Pacioretty, saying they cant show up in a 7-4 win over the New York Rangers in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Final and come up empty in Game 6. Antonio Callaway Jersey . Nowitzki scored 28 points, Harris had a season-high 14 for the second straight game and the Dallas Mavericks beat the Detroit Pistons 116-106 Sunday night. http://www.brownsrookiestore.com/Browns-Baker-Mayfield-Jersey/ . -- Oakland Athletics starting pitchers Jarrod Parker and A. Denzel Ward Browns Jersey . -- D.A. Points was disqualified Friday from the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am for using a training device while waiting to play the 18th hole at Pebble Beach. Nick Chubb Jersey .J. -- Omar Cummings helped the Houston Dynamo advance to the MLS Eastern Conference finals.SAN DIEGO - Yasmani Grandal singled in the winning run with two outs in the 12th inning and the San Diego Padres beat the NL West-leading Los Angeles Dodgers 3-2 Friday night. Earlier in the inning, the Dodgers used a five-man infield, including a four-man shift against left-handed hitting Seth Smith, all stationed between first and second. With runners on second and third and a 1-1 count to Abraham Almonte, the Dodgers brought in centre fielder Andre Ethier to play first base, with Adrian Gonzalez playing between first and second. Almonte walked. The Dodgers then went to a four-man shift against Smith. He grounded to second baseman Dee Gordon, who forced Amarista at home. Grandal then singled to right on a 3-2 pitch to bring in Solarte with the winning run. Amarista started the winning rally with a single to left off San Diego native Kevin Correia (2-2). Yangervis Solarte walked with one out and both runners advanced on a wild pitch. Tim Stauffer (5-2) pitched the 12th for the win. The Dodgers Hanley Ramirez hit a tying homer with one out the eighth and also had an RBI double among his three hits. Justin Turner also had three hits for the Dodgers, the sixth time in his last eight games that hes had multiple hits. With the homer, Ramirez atoned for a painful baserunning slip-up two innings earlier. He hit a 2-1 pitch from Dale Thayer an estimated 390 feet into the middle deck on the Western Metal Supply Co. brick warehouse in the left-field corner to tie it at 2. It was his 13th. Ramirez had a misadventure in the sixth, when he hit a leadoff single and slipped and fell while rounding the bag. He limped back to the bag, but Padres manager Bud Black called for a review. Replay showed that Ramirez was tagged out by Yasmani Grandal as he hopped toward the bag. The Dodgers loaded the bases with two outs in the ninth before Dee Gordon hit into a force.dddddddddddd San Diegos Andrew Cashner pitched six strong innings but was left with his 10th straight start without a win since his last victory, April 16 against Colorado. Cashner struck out eight and walked none while holding the Dodgers to one run and six hits. He was making his second start since returning from his second stint on the disabled list, a two-month stay due to a sore right shoulder. Dating to June 11, 2013, Cashner has allowed two or fewer earned runs in 15 consecutive home starts. Yasiel Puig didnt start for the Dodgers because manager Don Mattingly felt the outfielder seemed frustrated. Plus, Puig was 1 for 11 with four strikeouts against Cashner. Puig pinch-hit for Dan Haren in the seventh and struck out against Nick Vincent to end the inning. Haren also went six innings, allowing two runs, one earned, and five hits. He struck out three and walked one. Rene Rivera hit a sacrifice fly for San Diego in the second. L.A. tied it on Ramirezs double in the third before San Diego went ahead on Alexi Amaristas RBI single in the fourth. TRAINERS ROOM Dodgers: Manager Don Mattingly said LHP Hyun-Jin Ryu will come off the disabled list and start Sundays series finale. Padres: SS Everth Cabrera, on the disabled list with a strained left hamstring, is feeling better and getting closer to being activated, manager Bud Black said. UP NEXT In the middle game of the series Saturday night, Dodgers RHP Zack Greinke (12-8, 2.75) opposes San Diego RHP Ian Kennedy (10-11, 3.75). On June 12, 2013, Kennedy, then with Arizona, was one of six players and coaches ejected after a brawl with the Dodgers. Kennedy hit Yasiel Puig and Greinke with high pitches. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 18 Oct - 02:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Doh Team Index du Forum -> Hall d'accueil -> Bar de Moe Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation