Doh Team Index du Forum

Doh Team
Doh Team home

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Marcus Antonsson focussed on Rovers promotion aim and not hi

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Doh Team Index du Forum -> Hall d'accueil -> Bar de Moe
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Féminin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 牛 Buffle

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Avr - 06:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Marcus Antonsson focussed on Rovers promotion aim and not hi Répondre en citant

sbobet24 Marcus Antonsson wants to secure promotion with Rovers before entertaining conversations about his future.

But the Leeds United loanee admits he’s ‘enjoying every single minute’ of his time at Ewood Park as Rovers chase the League One title.

Antonsson has started the last two games after a spell on the fringes and will hope to make the cut when Tony Mowbray names his side for tomorrow’s visit of Southend United.

The 26-year-old still has a year left to run on his deal with his parent club but was surplus to requirements under former Whites boss Thomas Christiansen.

After 30 games and eight goals for Rovers, Antonsson wants to help see Rovers over the line in their remaining seven games before assessing his options.

Of his future, he told the Lancashire Telegraph: “I want to focus on the last seven games here to win promotion with Blackburn and after that I can focus on what is going to happen next year.

“It’s been very good for me.

“Playing games in a team that’s winning games most weeks is unbelievable and I’m happy so far. sbobet24

“It’s enjoyable playing in this team, I’m enjoying every single minute and it’s so nice to be up there top of the league, pushing for promotion.

“But there are seven games to go and we really need to push in every game.”

Antonsson marked a 50th appearance in English football during Rovers’ win over Bradford City having made the move from Kalmar in his native Sweden last summer.

Wherever he is playing his football next season, the forward is sure in which country he wants it to be.

He added: “To play football in England is an honour and for me that’s the place to be as a footballer. sbobet24

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Avr - 06:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Doh Team Index du Forum -> Hall d'accueil -> Bar de Moe Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation