Doh Team Index du Forum

Doh Team
Doh Team home

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[PDF] Threads Of Hope: A Story Of Healing

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Doh Team Index du Forum -> Hall d'accueil -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gerchry

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 14:33 (2017)    Sujet du message: [PDF] Threads Of Hope: A Story Of Healing Répondre en citant

Threads of Hope: A Story of Healing
by Joyce Shankland

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Threads of Hope: A Story of Healing

At the age of thirty-three, I became a Christian. With the inability to love or to feel loved, and with the fear of God, I came under the subtle power of spiritual abuse in the church I attended. Wives were taught to submit to their husbands as unto the Lord. As unto the Lord, I learned to be afraid of God as a child—so I feared my husband and the leadership of the church. These teachings of submission can be crippling to wives who have abusive and controlling husbands. In these pages, you’ll see what I saw and feel what I felt. You’ll experience the trials that came to me, and you’ll see how God took me through a series of inner healing of my past abuse and revealed His unconditional love for me. God enabled me to love Him and revealed to me what reverence of God was—not the fear of God. He became involved in every aspect of my life. And over the years, through the crucibles of suffering, I came to know His enduring love and guidance.

Threads of Hope: A Story of Healing book pc free

171bf2437f

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 14:33 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Doh Team Index du Forum -> Hall d'accueil -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation